- Damaged or otherwise susceptible pipelines demand safe and timely attention. G&G Marine’s employees are not only highly experienced in this field but are OQ Certified in-house to ensure that they have the right capabilities, and are provided the best training to conduct and complete the job safely.
- Pipeline Repair and Conservation techniques that our employees are trained, certified and experienced in include, but are not limited to:
- Plidco Clamp installation Plug and Abandonments including the use of Guillotine and/or Reciprocating saws.
- Hand jetting to bury or excavate pipelines
- Submar Mat placement for erosion control
- Pipeline marking
- Detailed pipeline inspections including U.T. Testing
- Pipeline Repair and Conservation Certifications include, but are not limited to:
- OQSG – CT01U through OQSG – CT15U
Please call 281-367-8352 or e-mail your requirements for a prompt quote.